From: linux-mips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-mips-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mohanlal jangir
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:11 AM
To: linux-mips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NPTL info needed

Does Linux 2.6 have NPTL support for MIPS architecture? A line at
http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/NPTL says "Currently NPTL for Linux/MIPS is
work in progress". Where can I get NPTL source? Do I need new/patched
compiler and glibc to compile NPTL source? If yes, what are the patches and
where can I find them?

Regards,
Mohanlal