Re: compiling error of linux 2.6.12 recent cvs head for db1550 using defconfig

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Pete Popov wrote:

> Maciej, I assume you built a kernel for one of the Au1x boards before
> you applied the patch ;)?

 Certainly not -- I don't maintain that part of the tree in any sense -- I
don't even have any related hardware, so why should I bother?  I sent the
patch for public review to let interested parties exactly to catch such
problems -- I even mentioned explicitly I only did a minimal arrangement
for the Au1000 code.

  Maciej