Re: preempt_schedule_irq missing from mfinfo[]?

ralf> If the WCHAN column of ps axl is supposed to be any useful we
ralf> need to unwind the stack until we find the caller of the
ralf> sleeping or scheduling function.  Very useful for debugging.

Yes, but many sleeping/scheduling (such as schedule_timeout(),
__down(), etc.)  are compiled without -fno-omit-frame-pointer, so
you can not find the caller of such functions anyway.

And some sleeping/scheduling functions which are compiled with
-fno-omit-frame-pointer are static or deprecated (sleep_on(), etc.)

You can find the caller of "schedule()" even with simple
thread_saved_pc().  I think it is enough so I do not think it is worth
to fix (and maintain) current minfo[].

---
Atsushi Nemoto