Re: 2.6 on IP22 (Indy)

Hello Maciej,

>> [R4600 tlbex.c patch]
>> This doesn't seem to be enough.
> Well, there can be something else.  But to be sure I haven't missed
> anything in these TLB handlers, could you please generate the dumps I
> mentioned yesterday and send them to me?  You need to uncomment the
> definition of DEBUG_TLB at the top of arch/mips/mm/tlbex.c for that.

I think I found the trick. Just following the hint that the R4600
is similar to the R5000 I added CPU_R4600 to build_tlb_probe_entry().

After that I got a prompt :-). Everything worked fine so far...

The next problem appeared on shutdown, where I got a kernel panic
(as the R4000 does with the 32-bit kernel, too) - something related
too the UART/serial console I suspect. As it's not on serial output
I need to find a way to get it without pencil and paper ;).

If you have further things to try, just send patches :)

Markus