RE: Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 04000460

Hi Philippe,
We were able to build the cross ksymoops utility and converted couple of
Oops capture to analyze the dump. All the crashes were pointing to
skbuff issues. When packets are received, the __kfree_skb function is
crashing at some point and when packets are transmitted the
skb_drop_fraglist is crashing at some point.

Please find attached the oops decoded dumps.
We would like to know are there any patches that need to be applied for
2.4.26 for it to handle fragmented packets when load is heavy ? We use
flood ping test on linux to get the crashes.

Thanks for your info.
Regards,
Raghu