Re: 64 bit kernel for BCM1250

Hi,

   Thanks very much for your replies and the valuable
info.
   I am still not sure about the following:

   1. Is this problem related only to kernels
downloaded from linux-mips.org or it is a more general
one?

   2. Can someone point to a known to work 64 bit
versions of gcc and binutil for BCM1250 (the problem
that started this thread was actually a problem of the
mip64-linux-ld I was using).

Thanks,
 Michael