Re: How to the the physical addresses under linux (au1500)

In message <e02bc6610505031404eda9738@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> Well, in fact we are two the students, the teacher gave us a xxs1500
> and invited us to go as far as we could. It is a computer arquitecture
> subject, so we wanted to use some periferic under linux and
> assembler(requiered) to promote GNU stuff with other students.
>
> The other alternative was to use YAMON, but we like linux and look
> around YOUR source code ;-)

If you want to do something else:  port  U-Boot  to  this  board  and
replace YAMON. I would _really_ appreciate that :-)

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd@xxxxxxx
A committee is a group that keeps the minutes and loses hours.
                                                      -- Milton Berle