Re: iptables/vmalloc issues on alchemy

In my case it seemed I was able to achieve a stable condition by loading
modules in a specific order.  I am not doing a lot of iptables rule
modifications currently though, but will be in the future.  I was
planning on doing some additional gdb debugging of the failure
(especially the initial large MMAP attempt by iptables, which was 1.5GB
in my case).  I wont be doing anything on this for quite a while though,
since I am currently away from the board I was doing this work on.  I'm
currently traveling so I'm not on the Linux MIPS list.  I would be
interested in any fixes to this problem though, so please CC me :)
Cheers.
	Josh Green