ip27 PCI devices

Hello,

I've been experimenting with trying various PCI cards I have lying
around in my Origin 200, to see if I can make any of them work.

So far, I've had no luck: all of them have resource collisions with the
IOC3 (presumably because of its address decoding).  They're detected
fine in /proc/pci.

So: has anyone had any luck with anything they've tried?  In particular,
I'm looking for an ethernet card that works (and is readily available),
since the performance of the IOC3 is pretty wretched.

Thanks,
Paul Chapman