cross compiling

Hi,

     Iam trying to set up a cross compiler tool chain for mips 64 bit big endian.

Iam fixed in a chicken-egg kind of situation ……  during the compilation the linker doesn’t find the crti.o which is built using the glibc but I still don’t have glibc which need the compiler !!!. can anybody point me to a solution.

Regards

Srinivas

B.Srinivas

Software Engineer

Conexant Systems Inc. , Noida

Email : b.srinivas@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."