Re: Porting davicom driver to pmon

Hi Brad,
Its a davicom chip. I tried porting the linux driver to pmon - but still iam facing
problems sending the set up frame - actually in the linux the set up frame is sent 5
times. Iam doing the same thing out here too. But while trying to send the setup frame
for the second time the network status report register(cr5) value is 0xfc200007 (which
indicates - move setup frame from host memory, transmit buffer un-available, and transmit
process complete)

Also the network operation mode (register cr6) gets set to hash filtering, while i have
enabled perfect filtering mode in the transmit descriptor. Any idea why this corruption
is happening?

regards
priya