Re: questions about early-printk

Sorry, It's still Malta board, MIPS4Kc cpu. the UART
is ti16c550c.

The source code at junsun.net is :
#include "uart16550.h"

/* === CONFIG === */

#define BASE 0xb0000080

>From the MALTA board manual, I can get "BASE"'s
physical addr is 0x1f000900.
What I want to know is how to get "BASE"'s memory
mapped virtual addr correctly?for this example: the
virtual addr is 0xb0000080.

Thanks!