Re: [Fwd: Re: Some questions about kernel tailoring]

Thanks! I will take a look at U-BOOT.

BTW: Could you please tell me what's the diffence
among U-BOOT, REDBOOT, and YAMON?

Thanks again!

<20050401071559.69834.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/