Re: Some questions about kernel tailoring

Sorry, I used YAHOO web e-mail.I'm not familiar with
it.and I have set the edit mode to plain text. Pls
help me to check whether the e-mail is still on HTML,
thanks!

Now, I have 4M flash memory and 8M SDRAM can use.any
suggestion?

Thanks again!

--- Stuart Longland <stuartl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>