Re: NPTL support for the kernel

Kumba wrote:
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

Ping?

Doesn't this need the glibc side of things to be effective?, or is it testable w/o that component?

I think the main point is that it should not break existing code.

We need NPTL support in all three of GCC, Linux kernel and glibc before it can be tested. If it doesn't break existing code, I think it should go in the kernel so that we have something on which to test gcc and glibc.

Just my $0.02

David Daney.