Re: IPTables 1.3.x fails on RaQ2

Ralf and other Linux-MIPS readers,
I checked the linux-libc-headers for those files, and they are not there. I'm tried fighting this battle with netfilter before and they won't budge from the fact that they build iptables from the headers in /usr/src/linux, if you use my make KERNEL_DIR=/usr, the problem doesn't exist it's only when we build from the raw kernel headers. So what method is the proper method, building from the raw headers or santized ones like linux-libc?

--
----
Jim Gifford