Re: configuration of yosemite board with titan 1.2

Hi,

thanx, now I found the 2.6 sources with internal UART support.
I was probably blind. :-)

Best regards

Rojhalat Ibrahim wrote:

TheNop wrote:

Hi,

on the ftp site of PMC I only found kernel 2.4.26 sources supporting
internal UART.
I need kernel 2.6.

They have recently (about one week ago) uploaded a kernel 2.6
that supports the internal UART.

Is it planed to integrate internal UART support to linux-mips.org 2.6
sources?

Why PMC-Sierra removed the external UART chip?
So it is not possible to use current yosemite boards with linux-mips.org :-(

Not without the external UART chip. On my board with chip revision 1.2 the external UART chip is still present. I just had to change some resistor stuffing option to make it work.