Re: Titan ethernet and little endian

Manish Lachwani wrote:
Rojhalat Ibrahim wrote:

Manish Lachwani wrote:

Hi !

So, have you got the titan to work in the LE mode? Are you using the Yosemite board? Does this patch break BE?

Please do let us know.

Thanks
Manish Lachwani

Hi!

Yes I have got the titan work in LE mode. And yes I am using the
Yosemite board. And no this patch does not break BE. I haven't
actually tested that but all the changes I made are between
#ifdef LITTLE_ENDIAN and #endif.

Thanks
Rojhalat Ibrahim

Ok, as long as the changes are in #ifdef. Although, your patch did not indicate the "#ifdef LITTLE_ENDIAN"

Thanks
Manish Lachwani

I have actually tested it also in BE mode now. Is there any remaining reason not to apply this patch?

Thanks
Rojhalat Ibrahim