Re: Problems with PCMCIA on AMD Alchemy DB1100

I tried ejecting a card and it seemed to work fine.  The oops could have
been related to the ds.c bug.  At any rate, everything seems to be
running great at this point and I have yet to see any other problems.

Phew. I hadn't seen these problems and wasn't looking forward more pcmcia debug. I'll apply the other patches later. I can't apply the ds.c patch though -- that's out of my control. It should go to the pcmcia maintainer.

Pete