RFC: Copyright notice

Hi,

I have been porting the 2.4.18 based edimax sources for the adm5120 to 2.6 over the last few days (its alive, atleast untill it blows up in the delay measurement :).
I would like some advice on the copyright notices the ADMtek guys put in these files....

Below I included one such blurp.
To me it reads like a load of crap.
- It is not unpublished as it states, as they distributed both compiled kernels and the sources.
- Tradesecrets are kind of a nonsense if you put your sources on a publicly accessable webserver.
- They linked and distributed the result against GPL (kernel, not just compiled as a module) code so I am pretty sure we can asume that we comply with option II (in other words: we have a license)

Keeping this is going to get people freaked out for sure, would it be ok to just change it to 'Copyright ADMtek' and add a few lines refering to the GPL?

Thanks,
Jeroen

header of arch/mips/am5120/irq.c:

/*****************************************************************************
;
; (C) Unpublished Work of ADMtek Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
;
; THIS WORK IS AN UNPUBLISHED WORK AND CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL,
; PROPRIETARY AND TRADESECRET INFORMATION OF ADMTEK INCORPORATED.
; ACCESS TO THIS WORK IS RESTRICTED TO (I) ADMTEK EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE A
; NEED TO KNOW TO PERFORM TASKS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THEIR ASSIGNMENTS
; AND (II) ENTITIES OTHER THAN ADMTEK WHO HAVE ENTERED INTO APPROPRIATE
; LICENSE AGREEMENTS. NO PART OF THIS WORK MAY BE USED, PRACTICED,
; PERFORMED, COPIED, DISTRIBUTED, REVISED, MODIFIED, TRANSLATED,
; ABBRIDGED, CONDENSED, EXPANDED, COLLECTED, COMPILED, LINKED, RECAST,
; TRANSFORMED OR ADAPTED WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF ADMTEK.
; ANY USE OR EXPLOITATION OF THIS WORK WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION COULD
; SUBJECT THE PERPERTRATOR TO CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY.
;
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
; Project : ADM5120