Re: unresolved (soft)float symbols

> The module builds fine also, but when insmodding I get the following error.
>
> insmod: unresolved symbol __fixdfsi
> insmod: unresolved symbol __floatsidf
> insmod: unresolved symbol __muldf3
> insmod: unresolved symbol __adddf3

This has nothing to do with floating point in the kernel. It does have
to do with your toolchain. My uClibc soft-float toolchains are a little
out of date, but you can see the exact steps I took to build the SWFP
toolchain for uClibc. Let us know how it goes.

-Steve

   ftp://ftp.realitydiluted.com/linux/MIPS/toolchains/uclibc-swfp