RE: CP0 EntryLo

Okay. I've pretty much figured out that part. What I'm puzzled
About now is how do change the values of the CP0 EntryLo0/1
Registers, since I've changed the DTY bits to "1" on the MEM_STCFG1
Register (in order to set it to work in "I/O Device" mode) ,
I need to "change bits 29:26 of CoProcessor 0 to 0xD" (Au1500 Databook
quote)
since the Databook doesn't specify an offset
To these registers, I assume they're not like the other
Registers I've been dealing with (Chip Select and GPIO).

> At this stage I would say that probably reading something like the
> Linux Kernel book or Linux Device Drivers both by Oreilly will
> really help you.

Thanks. Already been doing just that all day... ;)