To: <charles.eidsness@xxxxxxxx>; "Gilad Rom" <gilad@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <linux-mips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: GPIO on the Au1500

--- Charles Eidsness <charles.eidsness@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Gilad,

A little while ago I wrote my own GPIO driver for
the Au1000, mainly as a learning experience. I never bothered to release it because a driver already exists and I thought it was working.

It was, a long time ago, when it was written for the
Au1000. I had a user app and doc somewhere but can't
find it anymore. The driver didn't support gpio2 and
was, in general, stale. So perhaps your driver will
help Gilad.

Pete

I'm not sure if it will work on the Au1550, but if you're interested you can
find the source code here:

http://members.rogers.com/charles.eidsness/au1000_gpio.c

http://members.rogers.com/charles.eidsness/au1000_gpio.h

Cheers, Charles

<ppopov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<linux-mips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 8:13 PM
> Subject: Re: GPIO on the Au1500
> > >>
>> --- Gilad Rom <gilad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am trying to use the au1000_gpio driver, but
I'm a
>>> little clueless as to how it is meant to be
used. Can I use the GPIO >>> ioctl's from a userland program, or must I write
a kernel module?

>> I'll see if I can dig up some docs and the
example
>> userland program this weekend. That driver hasn't
been