PCMCIA-IDE driver working on the mips

Hello,

I am very new to this mailing list.

I am in the process of including/proting  the PCMCIA-IDE driver to
mips paltform that is similar to sibyte SB1250.  I have linux( mips )
kernel version 2.6.10. This has the support for the PCMCIA-IDE support.

Our requirement is to use the PCMCIA interface for the compact flash with
a file system .

I would like to understand,

1. what are configuration options need to be enabled.
2. What are the steps to configure the PCMCIA to access the IDE device
like Compact flash.

Also I would appreciate, if someone points me to a documentation on the
PCMCIA-IDE driver.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
G.Muruganandam