Au1x 2.6 updates

I've pushed in a large number of 2.6 patches for the Au1x. The Db1500 is now very usable and almost completely up to date, including pci, pcmcia, usb host, audio (oss), and mtd. The rest of the Db1x boards will follow. There are a few patches in my directory that are needed, until Ralf approves them and applies them. The directory is ftp.linux-mips.org:/pub/linux/mips/people/ppopov/2.6. The 36 bit patch is mandatory; the ide patch is nice but not mandatory; the zImage is also optional; the pcmcia patch is mandatory if you're going to use pcmcia.

I'll apply the pcmcia patch after some additional testing and then get rid of the patch. The driver now does not require the 64bit pcmcia patch that was hard to get accepted in the community tree. The patch uses the current fixup_bigphys_addr() mechanism, which was already in place anyway. Thanks to Matt Porter for the simple but brilliant suggestion :)

Let me know if you find any problems.

Thanks,

Pete Popov
Embedded Alley Solutions, Inc