	From: T. P. Saravanan [mailto:sara@xxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Tue 10/5/2004 9:14 PM
	To: David Daney
	Cc: linux-mips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: mips linux glibc-2.3.3 build - Unknown ABI problem

	T. P. Saravanan wrote:

	> David Daney wrote:
	>
	>>> What should I do to fix the build?
	>>>
	>>
	>>
	>> get the most recent machine-gmon.h from glibc CVS.
	>>
	>> You will probably find a problem linking libc at a later step.  But the
	>> newer machine-gmon.h will fix this problem.
	>>
	>>
	> OK. That worked.  Thanks a lot.

	Oops!  I will take that back. I suspect it is not working.

	When you said CVS I assumed the one in http://linux-mips/cvsweb/libc.
	On closer
	look it looks very old.  From discussions in another thread I gather CVS
	means http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/?cvsroot=glibc.
	(Correct me
	if this is wrong.) If I take the machine-gmon.h from here - It still has
	the
	same problem :-(

	-Saravanan.