O2/IP32 R10k status / gbefb and LCD

Hi,

Does anyone know the status of current CVS for IP32 R10k? Many parts of the O2 patches seem now to have been merged to CVS (gbefb), some parts I cant figure out though. Eg MACE audio? The "glaurung" patch adds a new file for mace audio driver support, which isnt in CVS, yet the definition for struct mace_audio in CVS is now filled out.

Does anyone know?

Also, R10k cache coherence, what's the status of that?

Also, does anyone have a known-working reasonably current IP32 kernel image? I've compiled my own from recent CVS, but it doesnt appear to work - no modechange once PROM loads it. If anyone would have a known good recent build of an IP32 kernel (with gbefb obviously), I'd be very grateful.. i dont quite yet have anything to serial console it to, and i'm trying to figure out if the apparent LCD support in gbefb is working (gbefb=monitor:lcd).

Thanks in advance from someone who'd desperately prefer to be running Linux to IRIX.. ;)

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul@xxxxxxxx	paul@xxxxxxxxx	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: