Re: PCI VGA card info

> I have this card but it doesn't seem to work with a
> 2.6 kernel. I'm trying to just get a console visible

> on it at this point, but the card doesn't seem to
> be getting turned on.

Did you apply the 36 bit patch from my directory? 2.6
does not yet have the 36bit address support integrated
in the tree. However, the patch in my directory is not
complete yet so ioremap would work, but
io_remap_page_range which is what the vga driver would
call would not work. I have a complete patch that
we're reviewing some more before I send it to Ralf.
Note that without the 36 bit support, none of the pci
cards will work.

Pete