MIPS Magnum ARCsystem

Hi,

I just got some parts for an old MIPS system.
I still have to find out if all of this really works,
because I don't have a power supply for it.
However, I guess the parts are basically a Magnum 4000.
It's an R4000SC on a mainboard with a few EISA slot.
Now I'm trying to find out what kind of operating
system I could use. Can anybody comment on current
Linux support?

Please add a CC: to me if you reply as I'm not on
the list.

mfg
Dennis

--
There is certainly no purpose in remaining in the dark
except long enough to clear from the mind