Re: R E: Why the program complied by mips-linux-g++ cann't run on the target machine

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Li Shishan wrote:
>         My  test program is coded by C, but my normal project was  coded by C++;
>
>      If  actually   there requrie the C++ runtime library ,   Can you have any other method for it .
>
>     because the C++  runtime library very huge, my  flash is limited.

That's the disadvantage of using C++: it needs a large runtime.

You can work around it by building your own stripped libstdc++, that includes
only the stuff you really need.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

							    -- Linus Torvalds