xine crash when playing DIVx with 128 MB RAM ...

Hello to all,

Our company is working on a set-top box (Internet
Appliance) which has a LFS (Linux From Scrach) as its
embedded OS. When I play DIVx movies with xine in 128
MB of RAM it crashes.

I used gdb for debugging, but the problem is when I
run xine in gdb, I receive a SIGTRAP and then when I
use c (continuing) nothing happens and I do not have
any video and audio and I can not progress in
debugging.

Therefore I need someone help to solve my  problem of
running xine with gdb to debug the crash.

Is gdb useful in this particular case ?

Thanks