Re: PCMCIA genric sreail or modem support for db1100 bord

built in serial ports are working fine in DB1100 with linux-2.4.20 kernel
When we use a pcmcia serial card or modem, for most of the card, cardmaneger load serial_cs.o (actualy it uses the serial.o fetures for registering the module).
This method work fine in my laptop.
same think hepens in db1100 bord also. I gues serial.o in bord db110 does'nt support well for serial_cs
.
If there is a stand alon serial_cs.o module for this board It may work without any problem.
if it is os where can I get the seria_cs or any generic serial pcmcia driver for db1100 bord, or otherwise is any serial.c available for db1100 that can support pcmcia and inbuild serial as it works in labtop.

There is important think, when we connected in the laptop this pcmcia serial card detect is detected as 65550A but in the board it detected as 65550. I checked the serial.c code of db1100 there is no entry for this 65550A.

if any one worked with this DB1100 please help me to solve this problem

thanx safiudeen