Re: O2 arcboot 32-bit kernel boot fix

Ha!!! It works!!! Well, only 32-bit kernels work, but anyways, sorry for
trouble. I must have tested it before bothering you with stupid questions...

With regard to booting a 64-bit kernel it all looks OK, loading works and what
I see in the end is:

Starting 64-bit kernel
--- Press <spacebar> to restart ---

No OOPs, no crash, nothing! Isn't that strange? Any ideas?

Regards,
Max

--
Dr. Maxim Zaitsev