Re: O2 arcboot 32-bit kernel boot fix

Hi,

good news, but I cannot test your fix because I'm not able to compile a
working arcboot binary. I've tried self-compilation with cgg 3.3 and 3.4 and
neither worked (the binary was about 500K large and did nothing). I've tried
cross-compilation, but it did not complete. The only working binary I was
able to acquire was unpacked from the debian package. But kernel crashed with
that anyways (I've tried only 64-bit kernels so far).

It would be very helpfull for me if you could enlighten me with the
instructions to compile arcboot: which gcc version should I use and which
tricks shall I apply to get it to compile. Or you may just send me the binary
(or put it out on your Internet site). Or you can do both :-))

Regards,
Max