Re: do_ri failure in cache flushing routines

G H wrote:

I've not had much response to this question so I would like to rephrase it :
Can anyone think of any possible scenario where do_ri could occur in blast_icache32() ??
Is this possibly a cache synchronisation problem ??

Could be a hardware memory glitch. I would use kgdb to put a breakpoint there and see what the data in memory looks like when this happens -- look for memory corruption, etc.

Pete

TIA