Re: Help with MOP network boot install on DECstation 5000/240

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> While we are at it. I'll have to re-verify that, but my mopd is loosing
> file descriptors if you ^A-F your box during a load.

 Hmm, while I get what you mean, what is "^A-F" specifically?

 Anyway, this may be true -- probably the server is still waiting for
following requests to come.  A timeout might be a good thing to add.
Unfortunately I don't have time to work on mopd ATM.  It would be good to
do a serious rewrite and I plan to do that in the future.  No established
plan, though.

 Another problem which is already known is mopd dying when one of
interfaces it's listening on goes down.

  Maciej