Onetouch Touchscreen RS232 driver in Hardhat Linux ?

Hi linux-mips,

       We use the PB1000 board, and now need to add a touchscreen to the board. The touchscreen is Onetouch (RS232). We have got the driver in Linux ,which is for PC REDHAT Linux and XFree 86. The GUI we use  is Microwindows, we need to add the touchscreen to it. Have someone have the same experience? Would you please give me some advices?

Best regards,