Indigo2 Power up for donation

Hello,

[Please CC the replies to me, I am not on linux-mips list]

I have recently acquired an Indigo2 machine, which turned out to be the
IP26-based Power version, with 75 MHz R8000 processor. My main interest
was running Linux on it, however it seems like there is currently no
support for that particular machine due to its relative rarity and lack
of documentation. If there is any effort to make Linux run on it, I would
be glad to donate it to one of the linux-mips developers, who could
benefit from owning it, at no cost (modulo possible shipping charges from
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada). Machine has 128MB of RAM, 1GB SCSI hard drive
and is in good working condition.

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@xxxxxxxxx