Re: setup X11 on MIPS64/MALTA

Ratin Kumar wrote:

I am trying to get X11 up on my MALTA (MIPS 64, little endian board). I have the frame buffer working (using Matrox Mill – II PCI card). I also have the Red Hat 7.3 installation going but I am not able to get X to work. Has any one tried this combination OR if there is any advice on this ??

How have you tried configuring XFree86? Did you use the matrox driver or fbdev? If the framebuffer works, then I'd suggest trying fbdev.

Beyond that, I wouldn't have a clue.
| Stuart Longland           stuartl at longlandclan.hopto.org |
| Brisbane Mesh Node: 719             http://stuartl.cjb.net/ |
| I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on a tape somewhere |
| Atomic Linux Project    <--->    http://atomicl.berlios.de/ |