Xtalk bridge IRQs

Hello!

I've got a problem with Xtalk-PCI bridge IRQs. The IOC3 should send an
interrupt before transmitting a packet. I don't know if it sends it or
not, but for sure it does not arrive to me. The power button interrupt,
which is also routed via the bridge, works OK, so the IRQ router part of
the bridge is correctly services. However, I can't get any PCI interrupts.

Stanislaw Skowronek

--<=>--
  Paranoid: one who is truly in touch with reality.