Re: SV: Framebuffer for au1100

Hi

If you can put me in the right direction I am very keen on helping.
I have included the file in Kconfig but then it wound compile because of
the old 2.4 files (fbcon).
What are the tasks and are you aware of any framebuffer code that are
already modyfired?

The entire FB API is different. Take a look at the skeleton fb driver -- there are headers with each function explaining what it does. There may be some other documentation in the Documentation directory but I'm not sure. It's not as easy as updated Kconfig. But fortunately the au1100fb driver is a pretty simple driver so updating it shouldn't be that bad. I would suggest you follow the example of a 2.6 FB driver that has been updated to the new API.

Pete