Re: [patch] swarm-cs4297a: Support little-endian configuration

* Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl> [2004-04-05 13:09]:
> The swarm-cs4297a driver currently works only with a big-endian
> configuration -- if run in little-endian one, it floods the console with
> an infinite stream of error messages, making the kernel effectively

Since you seem to use a SWARM in little-endian, let me ask 2 questions.
Are you using their boot loader (sibyl), and did you notice it has
problems in little-endian?  (IF so, do you have patches?  ;-)  Also,
have you been able to compile sibyl against a normal e2fslibs rather
than their custom version?
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com