RE: loading kernel via EJTAG interface

Thanks for the input.

I have a bootrom (different operating system) on my device and if I just
boot up from the bootrom it would set up all the registers, controllers for
me. Also, visionProbe (which I am using to download over the EJTAG
interface) sets up all the controllers for me.

So, can't I just load the kernel image and just start executing from
"kernel_entry"?

Prashant