[ANNOUNCE] "cvs explorer" for linux-mips CVS tree

I wrote a CVS tracking tool that tracks CVS changes in patch format
and present them with a web interface.  It is now set up to track
linux-mips.org tree at the following place.  Enjoy.

http://www.linux-mips.org/xcvs/linux-mips

BTW, if you use this tool for tracking other trees, please drop me a
note.  Of course, I also like to have more developers to participate.
Please join us at

http://xcvs.sf.net

Jun