Re: MIPS PR3940

I had worked on porting Linux on this processor a while ago.  I am not sure if the port is available outside of Philips.

-Rajesh

Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 02:10:31PM +0100, kip.r2@free.fr wrote:

> Hi all,
> I was wondering if anybody has already work with this processor. I'm expected
> to make real-time applications on that platform. Do you think it is possible?

Forgive I'm too lazy to download documents but in case it's not working
yet it won't be hard to get Linux to work.

Realtime - depend what exactly you need.

Ralf

Do you Yahoo!?