Re: how to include mips assembly in c code?

I feel compelled to point out that the source file you are quoting looks
suspiciously like it came from VxWorks, which means it is likely copyright
Wind River Systems.  Using their code without permission would be illegal.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Work: mdharm@momenco.com
Senior Software Designer, Momentum Computer