Re: sound drivers

I just beginning to develop drivers for our SOC that includes a 5kf and
our own custom dsp for audio playback. The target market is the settop. Am
I correct in thinking that all audio drivers (mpeg,mp3,pcm) should be
integrated with ALSA? When you say "still can't work" are you getting it
compile with the linux-mips.org sources or something else?
Thanks,
David

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, jeff wrote:

> What CPU are you using ?
> We are under development about ALSA on VR4181A but still can't work.
> Only playback is OK. Capture is failed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeff

David Kesselring