Sorry for my ignorance

Hi,everybody
    I must say sorry to everyone for my ignorance and carelessness of my yesterday's mail.
As you can be aware of ,I am a newbie to here!I do not know the rules clearly.
    An enthusiastic friend told me that my mail will made all anti-spam systems ring alarm,
Now I have changed the format of my mail to simple text instead of HTML format.
    Allow me to say  SORRY, SORRY,SORRY!~

   祝
健康 愉快

        广星