RE: gdbserver and gdb debugging stub for mips

 what do you mean by "MIPS is NOT MIPS"? Does it mean there are too many mips boards?

-----Original Message-----
From: wd@denx.de [mailto:wd@denx.de]
Sent: 2003å8æ15æ 21:50
To: ÃÃÂÃ
Cc: Wilson Chan; linux-mips@linux-mips.org
Subject: Re: gdbserver and gdb debugging stub for mips

In message <MGEELAPMEFMLFBMDBLKLGEKGCEAA.zhufeng@koretide.com.cn> you wrote:
> I'm also looking for them . If anybody who has , please tell me , thank you.

MIPS isn't MIPS. What exactly are you looking for?

We have gdb (cross and native) / gdbserver included with our ELDK for
MIPS - this is for 4Kc CPUs.

See section "3. Embedded Linux Development Kit" at
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/BoardSelect (select incaip).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd@denx.de
"If you can, help others. If you can't, at least don't hurt  others."
- the Dalai Lama