Booting Kernel on RM200

Hello,

I've still got some trouble booting the kernel on my RM200. This is what i did:
I've downloaded milo and the precompiled kernel image from ftp.linux-mips.org. Then I burned milo and vmlinux on a cdr. When I start milo on the RM200 everything looks fine but milo doesn't load the image from cd. So I copied vmlinux onto a floppy. Now milo is able to find the image an it seems to load the kernel. After a few minutes(yes it takes that long) milo says: "Booting the kernel..." but nothing happens. I also tried a kernel that I've crosscompiled on my box but then milo says "Not a mips kernel" (because it was compiled as mipsel-linux - what seems to be the right because with ARC firmware the RM200 is little endian).
So could you please give me some advice how I can boot a linux kernel on such a box.

Thank you very much in advance.

Michael

--
printk("CPU[%d]: Sending penguins to jail...",smp_processor_id());
[... 20 lines ...]